воскресенье, 6 ноября 2011 г.

Félicia Atkinson – The Driver LP - Hibernate 2011

Félicia Atkinson – The Driver LP


Well, at long last I have this beautiful record on my turntable. I seat in the kitchen having a cup of coffee and listen. And I am becoming aware.. of.. This amazing woman hasn't made anything like this before. Sure. Not in terms of the sound but in terms of an atmosphere. I seat in the kitchen staring at the cup of already cold coffee and listen to the silence because the side A has ended a few minutes ago. My wife turns the disc. And I am starting to become aware.. of..
 Each note is a syllable or a point. Each phrase is a leader, an activist. Each paraphrase is a hidden pitfall for a romantic plot. Animals are aware of it.. And I am becoming...

Released buy Hibernate.   

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий